• Saviola Group is a community that identifies itself with the definition given by its founder, “The Eco-Ethical Company”. Environment,
People, Land, Quality and Innovation.
• These are the five key values that characterize the Group, directly and indirectly attributable to a greater concept of a sphere of
business: Social Responsibility.
• The responsibility of a company to include in the strategic vision an ethical concern of the impact on society through its own action,
even in the long term.
• the eco-sustainability and ethics of recycling, the Group - known for the claim: “help us save the trees” – is the most important post-consumer wood manufacturer in the world, with 1.5 million tons processed every year.
• The production concept: recovery and recycling of a raw material that can be revived and reused without the need to cut down new trees.
• An economically and ecologically sustainable process.
• The Group cares about its employees, respects their work, their safety and their health.
• For this reason all the companies of the Group have a conscientious system of checks and security management which provides continuous monitoring (available to the authorities in charge) with a view to maximum collaboration and transparency.
• Viadana, Lombardy and the Po Valley, but over the years have been able to grow and make changes by focusing on vertical integration as a signature element.
• From the collection of the raw material to the creation of the finished product, up to logistics, the production cycle of the Group completes the wood supply chain.
• Today: the big customers and the network of relationships make Saviola Group one of the major international players in the Green Economy field.
• "Perceived" quality, intrinsic characteristic of every product: the Ecological Panel complies with the same standards as the panels made with virgin wood.
• The existing decorative collections and the technical-aesthetic know-how of the Group are available in a market where Italian style is always requested and appreciated by consumers.
• An "official" quality, recognized by Quality System and Product certifications, proof of the commitment of each individual company of the Group for a development in full harmony with the environment.
• Innovation is a transversal topic for all business units: there is innovation in materials.
• In recent years, the researchers of the Group have succeeded in expanding the product range up to reaching new market segments.